The Wackenhut Corporation, a private security firm, spied on environmental activists at the behest of its client, the Alyeska Pipeline Service Company. Congressman George Miller (D-CA) conducted hearings on the operation.
- Congressman Miller's introduction
- "...we will explore the issue of whether Alyeska's use of a "bogus" environmental group formed by Wackenhut spies was an effort to disrupt and compromise a source of information for this Committee."
Charles Hamel's testimony
- Mr. Hamel, the primary subject of the surveillance, is an oil-industry broker who was supplying Congressman Miller's committee with inside information on apparent environmental violations by the Alyeska partners.
Sheree Rich's testimony
- One of the investigators hired by Wackenhut explains her job.
Ricki Sue Jacobsen's testimony
- Another of Wackenhut's employees speaks out.
Pink Noise Home Page